Interim Fund Accountant - Hedge Fund
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Temporary, Full time
- Michael Page Financial Services.
- 19 Jul 18 2018-07-19
We are currently seeking an experienced Interim Fund Accountant - Hedge Fund, to work within the fund management team on NAVs, reporting fees and client portfolio reporting
Our client is a Hedge Fund with over 50bn AUM based in the west end. They provide a great place to work and only hire excellent people into the Financial Services sector who strive to drive improvement and performance whenever possible
The Interim Fund Accountant - Hedge Fund, will have the following responsibilities:
- Understanding the products in the relevant funds and coordinating the production of daily, weekly or monthly NAVs by reconciling Fund valuations with the administrators
- Adhering to company pricing policy; investigating and resolving valuation issues, significant price fluctuations cash breaks and trade capture issues; responding to ad-hoc queries from administrators and preparing reports for both internal and external parties.
- Obtaining internal sign-off of portfolio valuations and returns from the portfolio management team on a daily basis.
- Participating in ad hoc projects and process improvement initiatives.
- Liaising with external auditors as and when required.
- Acts with integrity, due skill, care and diligence in carrying out their role.
- Has full understanding and/or awareness of:
- Company Compliance Manual with specific focus on the PA Dealing, Gifts and Entertaining and Conflicts of Interest Policy
- Employee Handbook
The successful Interim Fund Accountant - Hedge Fund, will have the following skills and experience:
- Preferably qualified accountant or relevant qualification/transferable skills
- Extensive NAV production experience
- Buy side fund accounting experience (essential)
- Knowledge of Fixed Income and Credit products
£250 to £300 per day on a 6 month contract with possible extension based in the City of London (West End)