Interim Head of Credit Risk & Analytics
- Up to £1,000 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Gresham Hunt
- 09 Apr 18 2018-04-09
Gresham Hunt are exclusively recruiting for a 12 month contract role on behalf of a highly regarded UK Bank based in London.
This role is a leadership role within the Retail Credit Risk division of the bank leading a team of circa 30 FTE within the Risk, Modelling & Analytics space.
It is important that the candidate has a combimed skill set of leadership & technical capabilities.
- Provide leadership for the Analytics & Modelling teams covering Retail Credit Risk
- Have a hands-on approach and not be afraid to "roll up their sleeves" when necessary
- Face off to the Regulators along with the Chief Risk Officer in relation to all Credit Risk topics
- Interact with the Chief Executive & the Chief Financial Officer of the Bank on a regular basis
- Provide assurance around IRB model to the regulators
- It is important the incumbent has a track record in managing teams successfully of a similar size and scale
- Understand Retail Credit Risk to a high standard
- Have the gravitas to face off to board level members and regulators
- Effective communcation skills
- Be available to start ASAP
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information