A leading Wealth Management firm is seeking an interim Money Laundering Reporting Officer to lead a financial crime compliance team for a 6-9 month contract.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Holding SMF17, money laundering reporting function.
- Overseeing effectiveness of financial crime risk management.
- Considering ongoing development of the group's financial crime prevention and risk management.
- Chairing the Financial Crime Committee.
- Leading and managing the financial crime team.
- Building relationships and providing expert advice, guidance and support to senior management and 1st line of defence business.
- Acting as a key member of the Risk and Compliance management team.