My client is currently seeking an Interim Performance and Planning Analyst, for a 6 month maternity cover contract based in the City of London.
One of the worlds largest insurance groups is currently seeking an Interim Performance and Planning Analyst - Insurance, for a 6 month maternity cover contract.
Working as the Interim Performance and Planning Analyst - Insurance, you will be responsible for:
- Consolidation and timely production of P&L reporting with variance analysis, expense analysis, balance sheet and capital reporting
- Support the production of insightful financial analysis on set portfolios for internal and group stakeholders
- International coordination of financial reporting and key deliverables in a timely manner
- Consolidation of the annual financial business plan
- Production of business measured KPI reports
- Drive process improvement and efficiency where identifiable
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the Interim Performance and Planning Analyst - Insurance will have,
- Exposure to working in the Insurance sector
- Working knowledge in IFRS and local statutory/regulatory guidelines and rules
- Qualified accountancy (new)
- Working knowledge with MS Office, including intermediate/advanced excel skills
Attractive basic salary and generous benefits for a 6 month contract (possible extension) based in the City of London