My client is currently seeking an Interim Risk and Compliance Monitoring - Investment Management, to support with internal movements for a 3 month contract period.
A leading UK and international Investment and Wealth management business is seeking Interim Risk and Compliance Monitoring - Financial Services to start immediately based in the City of London.
As the Interim Risk and Compliance Monitoring - Financial Services, you will be responsible for:
- Support the Operational Risk team in embedding second line of defence activities, and be a trusted partner to the business
- Lead facilitation of departmental, thematic, and New Products and Service Risk and Control Self-Assessments, driving improvements to the process and adapting the approach as required
- Oversight and monitoring of operating events including the most complex cases, including when applicable:
Identify issues, coordinate and obtain collective agreement and buy in for actions to reduce risk
Ensure CASS funding is in place
Ensure client compensation is processed in a timely manner
- Analysing operational risk themes and drive opportunities within Risk and Compliance and in the business to improve operational efficiency and mitigate risk
- Assist in the maintenance and enhancement of policies and procedures as required
- Challenge and develop the Risk Management Framework, Operational Risk Management Framework and Policy Management Framework
- Providing support to the Head of Risk as required in the day to day operation of the Risk Management Framework and other ad hoc tasks as required
The successful Interim Risk and Compliance Monitoring - Financial Services will have:
- GCSEs and A Levels or equivalent (must include passes in Maths and English)
- Higher level qualifications such as Degree (or equivalent) is desirable
- CISI or ICA qualifications are desirable
- Prior relevant industry experience in for example Compliance, Risk, Audit is essential
- An understanding how the role contributes to the wider business agenda and benefit / impact on the success of the business
- Proven ability to build strong internal networks across different levels of the organisation and develop networks beyond own business area including externally
- Excellent administration, planning and organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Attractive day rate £450-£500 daily for 3 month contract working for leading Investment Management Firm in the City of London.