Intern – FX Sales
- Basic Monthly Stipend
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- Finotec Trading UK
- 08 Feb 18 2018-02-08
Finotec is a London Based, FCA regulated FX Prime Broker, and we are looking for bright and professional individuals to join our Internship program. Ideal applicants that are keen to enter the financial industry and forge a career in the broking and trading environments.
Looking for an exciting career in Financial Services? We are looking for candidates that can push themselves and become an integral part of the London team in FX Sales and operations.
The successful candidate will work within a team of experienced individuals in several aspects of business development: client cold calling, client on boarding, structured products, services and retention.
Interns will have the opportunity to develop and master their analytical, quantitative and interpersonal skills that are required to succeed in delivering results.
- Graduate with relevant Finance/economics/numerical degree
- Fluent in English
- Desire to work in the Foreign Exchange industry and the ability to adjust to a fast paced working environment
- Have some experience with cold calling
- Excellent organization skills with the attention to detail
- Some sales experience, and ability to speak confidently to new or existing clients
- Have strong analytical and numerical skills that put you at ease with financial data
- Computer knowledge and Microsoft products (especially Excel experience)
- Be results driven and be able to perform well under pressure and against tight deadlines
- Be a proven team player with the ability to manage a wide range of responsibilities
- An awareness of the customer experience
- Be committed to excellence in your work and maintain high professional and ethical standards.
- Other Languages are highly advantageous.
- Internship Program total duration: 3 months (Not Guaranteed)
- Basic Training: 1 week
- Week 2 onwards, start building interest with clients!
- High turnover for non-performing candidates
- Daily travel expenses + lunch will be paid for
- Performing candidates will be offered a job at the end of the internship period with an entry level basic salary of around £20K pa.
- Timing: 9 – 5 PM
- Location: Near Liverpool Street Station
- Finotec will only accept candidates that have the right to work in the UK
- Important: Only apply if you want to develop a career in FX!