Intern - Private Debt
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- Amundi Asset Management
- 13 Jun 18 2018-06-13
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a bright, well organised and motivated Intern to join Amundi for a period of 12 months. The successful applicant will work primarily to support the Private Debt team.
Supporting the development of the Leveraged Loans franchise through:
- active participation in preparation of marketing material,
- participation in credit analysis of prospective loans
- monitoring of performance of issuers of loans and overtime participate in credit analysis of investment opportunities,
- updating of reporting to investors.
Opportunity for the selected candidate to join the Amundi fast growing European Leveraged Loans debt fund management platform and to discover the bank loan asset class, an expanding segment of the European asset management industry.
Key Attributes Required:
- Enthusiastic, inquisitive and interested in Asset Management
- Good functional capability with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) suite of applications
- Strong verbal and written communications skills; the job will require translation of data and credit analysis into written form, as well as presenting such analysis to the investment team and investment committee.
- Team spirit. Proactive and at ease with assuming responsibilities
- The role holder is expected to acquire more and more independence as he/she progresses and will get more involved in credit analysis and investment decision process.
- Detail oriented with good organisational skills
- Science, finance or economics diplomas preferred