- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 15 Oct 18
Internal Audit - Change Program Assurance Specialist # 116633
At Credit Suisse, we're proud that Internal Audit is seen a key strategic partner to the business. Our risk-based methodology is reflected in truly dynamic audit plans that ensure that the function stays completely relevant and that we have the ability to flex to meet the evolving strategy of this key growth business. Our Auditors have the opportunity to build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank's leadership and are actively sought out for the meaningful advice and insights. Reflecting the Bank's entrepreneurial spirit, our Internal Audit function is also innovating; we're investing in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships, in partnership with the Heads of Audit, with key business stakeholders, and with program sponsors and program management.
- Maintaining a risk assessment of one of the Bank's Divisional Change Portfolios.
- Maintaining an overview of key Change programs, sharing insights with relevant Heads of Audit and business partners to support Continuous Risk Monitoring.
- Helping to define the audit coverage strategy, ensuring that there are appropriate plans in place for Change Assurance Reviews and Continuous Risk Monitoring over the Bank's Top Initiatives.
- Supporting the Global Head of Audit for Change with defining the Change audit plan including thematic reviews and portfolio level audits
- Supporting the Divisional Heads of Audit and Global Head of Audit Change with quarterly risk assessments.
- Executing Change Assurance Reviews, demonstrating an ability to effectively prioritize competing commitments in order to ensure efficient delivery against agreed timeframes.
- Providing support and challenge to colleagues engaged in Change Assurance Reviews, both regionally and globally.
- Providing support and challenge to colleagues engaged in Change Assurance Reviews on assessing Program Governance & Management Culture.
- Leading Business and/or Functional audits as an Audit Manager or provide Auditor support, as required.
- Supporting the Global Head of Audit for Change and Head of Audit for Methodology with continuously improving the Change Assurance approach.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Undergraduate degree.
- At least 5 years of work experience relating to program delivery or assurance; financial services experience preferred, but not required.
- Experience engaging with senior stakeholders.
- Project Management and Audit qualifications are desirable, but not essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational, time and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Willingness to travel.
- Highly motivated, pro-active and results-oriented professional.
- Highly inquisitive, with the ability to separate fact from assertion, and the confidence to challenge.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Henry Whittle would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.