This is a critical senior role in the Internal Audit function and is responsible for assisting the Chief Auditor in delivery of a risk based audit plan to the Audit Committee. You will play a key role in the identification of existing and emerging risks and challenging, and supporting, the delivery of the business plan.
- Be a visible, approachable trusted business partner, a champion of transparency, rigor and fairness; a role model for our way of working. Demonstrate to the business what it means to be commercial and proportionate.
- Train, develop and coach the audit team to deliver against best in class audit execution.
- By application of a risk based approach support the development of an annual audit plan.
- Lead the delivery of our audit plan including acting as the in-charge for a number of audits.
- Financial services audit experience – preferably Insurance / Reinsurance and or Pensions
- Minimum 7 years' experience in a Senior Auditor/ Audit Manager equivalent role within UK/US regulated financial services. (Internal audit is preferable, however external audit, compliance and operational risk will also be considered.)