Meraki Talent is currently with global business to recruit an Internal Audit and Reporting Analyst to be based in London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified auditor to make the move into industry.
This is not a run of the mill auditing role, this is a hybrid role supporting both the internal audit and group reporting processes. This would suit someone who is dynamic, likes no two days to be the same and who is willing to learn.
Some of the duties will include:
- Planning and executing Internal Audits providing insightful, well thought out reports
- Report directly into the Group Reporting Manager helping plan the yearly audit schedule
- Own all internal audit projects from start to finish
- Proactively implement new controls across the business
- Help to produce quarterly/yearly financial reporting to IFRS standards
- Support the group reporting process providing technical accounting knowledge
- Produce ad hoc financial analysis to support business needs
Background of the Internal Audit and Reporting Analyst:
- Accountancy qualification (ACA or equivalent)
- Experience working at Big Four or Large audit firm
- Experience of planning, conducting and managing audits
- Experience in drafting reports/presentations for