- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 22 Sep 18
Internal Auditor Liquidity Risk # 114512
At Credit Suisse, we're proud that Internal Audit is seen a key strategic partner to the business. Our risk-based methodology is reflected in truly dynamic audit plans that ensure that the function stays completely relevant and that we have the ability to flex to meet the evolving strategy of this key growth business. Our Auditors have the opportunity to build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank's leadership and are actively sought out for the meaningful advice and insights. Reflecting the Bank's entrepreneurial spirit, our Internal Audit function is also innovating; we're investing in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class.
Reporting to the Head of Audit responsible for Capital Planning and Enterprise Risk Management (CPERM) coverage, you will be part of the team responsible for executing audit strategy in relation to the Bank's Capital Planning and Enterprise Risk Management (CPERM) coverage and as well as supporting the wider risk team in executing their responsibilities associated with other risk disciplines . The responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Leading, coordinating and providing subject matter expertise in Risk Appetite, Risk ID, Scenario and Stress Testing to ensure that Internal Audit provides effective challenge to the broader process of establishing and embedding an aligned Capital Planning and Risk Appetite Framework across the Group, Divisional and Business Divisions constructs.
- Aid in the review/assessment of the Capital Planning process to provide assurance as to the program's compliance with regulatory expectations as well as providing assurance to the BoD and senior management.
- Identifying, interpreting and staying abreast with any relevant regulatory requirements associated with CPERM.
- Ensuring that audits are executed in line with IA's audit methodology.
- Undertake continuous risk monitoring activities to aid/support the Head of Audit in the Quarterly Business Review (QBR) as well as ongoing assessments to develop and embed these frameworks where currently not deployed.
- Assisting in developing and producing regularly scheduled and ad-hoc reports to the BoDs, Senior Management and regulators.
- Participate in crafting and maintaining partner relationships.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- An understanding of Capital Planning/Risk ID/Risk Appetite/Stress Testing and/or CCAR/DFAST/ICAAP gained working with either in Internal Audit, Finance or Risk teams of a major global bank or relevant Big 4 consultancy.
- Exposure to other risk disciplines such as Market, Credit and Operational Risk Management
- Internal audit experience, although not required, will be a significant advantage.
- Good coordination and analytical skills and exposure liaising across multiple partners within Internal Audit and across the institution
- Ability to present complex concepts and issues in a simple and concise manner to diverse partners both verbally and in writing.
- An undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or other relevant field.
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years of experience in Internal Audit/Risk Management/Finance with proven exposure to internal controls and control testing.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.