Internal Auditor / Senior Intenal Auditor
Internal Auditor / Senior Internal Auditor - Global Insurer
Do you have external and/or internal auditing experience from within a large scale, complex, multi-site insurance organisation?
This is an ideal opportunity for newly qualified candidates or recently qualified candidates with experience in a similar role.
The client offers the opportunity to gain in depth exposure to general insurance, life insurance and reinsurance with participation on audits across both European and other more International locations. (15-25%) Responsibilities:
- Drive and complete audits of the company operations, as per the annual plan, special requests and the SOX programme.
- Predominantly conducting operational audits, these will include planning, fieldwork, documentation, report writing, and discussion with management, on a timely basis and in accordance with relevant quality standards.
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate competencies in the following:
- Qualified accountant / actuary / CII member with significant external /internal audit experience.
- Knowledge of insurance industry - Lloyd's, UK and European Insurance Markets, wider financial services sector experience also welcome.
- Proven experience of delivering all phases of an internal audit from start to finish and demonstrable experience of supervising and contributing to the development of other professional staff.
Client will be responsive to Part Qualified Audit professionals, also preferring them to have relevant sector experience, thus aiding swift personal development within the function.
If you are looking to join a first-class, well established internal audit function (London based); work amongst a diverse peer group (locally & internationally); have the ability to travel and are focused on your own personal continuous development, this is the role for you.