Our client is global leader in sustainability/ ESG investing. They are looking for someone with a passion for sustainability to join their growing marketing and communications team. Reporting to the Head of Corporate Communications, this role will support and deliver the company’s ambitious internal communications strategy, as well as expsosure to other key areas such as media/PR relations.
- Strategise and implement internal company intranet
- develop multimedia materials for external and internal channels.
- Build relationships with key journalists across and broadcast media
- Support the promotion of company culture, with a focus on Diversity & Inclusion,
- Be the first point of contact for in-bound and out-bound, day-to-day press engagement
- Support and deliver media events
- Create active and compelling social media content
- Assist in working with external PR agencies on company reputation
- Undergraduate degree (2.1 or above)
- c. 5 years' experience with internal communications within financial services environmental consultancy
- Interest in sustainable investing / ESG is essential.
- Experience, either agency or in-house, in media relations
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, able to communicate ideas in different formats and situations for different audiences
- Excellent internal stakeholder management
- Strong knowledge of asset management and broad economic topics/global current affairs.