Internal Consultant – Operating Model Design – Brexit – Investment Bank
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:18 Mar 18
Internal Consultant – Operating Model Design – Brexit – Investment Bank. A leading investment bank are undertaking number of significant changes to their operating model in relation to Brexit and have a fantastic opportunity for an Internal Consultant to play a key role in the design and implementation of group-wide operating models.
As an Internal Consultant you will be responsible for a wide array of initiatives concerning operating model design, legal entity analysis, business design, change implementation and seniors stakeholder engagement, effectively acting as a senior business analyst and project manager with a focus on strategy, interfacing with senior stakeholders across multiple lines of business with a focus on the investment bank. This role is ideally suited to an ex-strategy consultant with significant business change management and operating model experience.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- Extensive operating model design experience within global financial services firms
- Track record of business strategy definition and implementation
- Group, enterprise or significant cross-business programme experience
- Significant investment banking and capital markets experience
- Background in a top tier strategy consulting firm is preferred
- Change management skills including both project management and business analysis
- Excellent stakeholder management experience up to Senior MD level
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £600-800/day role based London initially for six months.