About Brickendon Consulting
Brickendon Consulting is a rapidly growing Transformational Consulting firm that provides solutions to Global Banks and Asset Managers. The company was established in 2010 by 2 partners, one of which is our CEO, Chris Burke, and since we have grown to over 100 people with a target to double in size over the next 1-2 years. Innovation encompasses everything we do through our R&D and Knowledge Leadership functions. Our consultants, who are experts with 10+ years of domain specific expertise, both deliver projects and provide new solutions to the challenges our clients face.
The successful candidate will join our Digital Practice, based in London, as a Senior Manager. They will work as part of a Brickendon Consulting team to drive Practice thought leadership and deliver Technical Transformation engagements on-site with our Banking clients.
An overview of responsibilities:
- Join as a member of our extended UK Head Office team
- Advising management on recruitment best practice
- Managing internal key stakeholders
- Present Brickendon opportunities to perspective candidates via telephone & face to face
- Screening candidates & compile shortlists for internal interview
- Pipeline, interview and assess prospective applicants for core practices
- Create details advertisements of vacancies to internal Brickendon standards
- Negotiation or rates and salaries
- Maintenance of internal databases, templates and systems
- Delivering market intelligence and acting as an advisor with respect to client expectations in the marketplace
- Ensure all parties understand total compensation, benefits and reward
- Experience working within either a corporate or agency recruitment environment is required. Consultancy experience hugely beneficial
- MUST have experience and knowledge of the banking industry
- MUST have knowledge of finacial instruments and trade lifecycles
- MUST have knowledge of Asian and Australian markets.
- Experience in delivering one or more of the following skill sets to banking and /or financial services industry; Project Managers, Business Analysts, Developers or Testers.
- Must be able to demonstrate successful and creative use of social, professional, and internet networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Effective Internet sourcing skills, including Boolean search expertise and creative/innovative researching knowledge.
- Effective PC/Microsoft Office skills — technically savvy.
- Previous use and knowledge of recruiting tools and systems.
- Strong business acumen and an ability to prioritise deliverables.
- Strong commitment to internal client/candidate service (e.g. responsive to emails, phone calls, proactive in providing feedback and maintaining communications with candidates and internal client).
- Strong candidate control
- High degree of flexibility, self-motivation and drive.
- Ability to work in a high-functioning team environment.
- Experience working with global teams.