Internal auditor / Senior Internal auditor
Internal auditor / Senior Internal auditor - Insurance
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading (Re) Insurer within the London market arena.
As part of this global organisation you will be joining a well-respected internal audit function which whilst relatively small in size, you will be afforded access to a wide range of audit activities including working closely with both the Head of Audit and Chief Internal auditor. You will be required to:
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate competencies across the following areas:
- Plan and perform audits across the wider business, including drafting scopes, documenting processes, presenting findings and preparing reports
- Assist with the risk assessment for and the development of the Audit plan
- Assist with preparing reporting to the Group audit committees.
- Work closely with the business, Risk and compliance functions.
- Knowledge of financial and operational risks and controls
- Insurance related Internal audit experience / Lloyd's syndicate experience is a preference
- Professionally Qualified; IIA, CIA, ACA, ACCA or similar equivalent qualifications
- If you are part qualified and close to completion of exams, plus have the required sector experience - this is will also be highly considered.
The team and company environment are very inclusive, collaborative and well regarded for supporting the continuous development of its employees.