International Marketing Analyst – London
- Selon grille interne
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- LFI UK
- 06 Aug 18 2018-08-06
La Française is an international asset management firm headquartered in Paris. For over forty years, La Française has been developing core competencies in third-party asset management. The Group has a multi-expertise business model organized around four core activities: securities, real estate, investment solutions and direct financing. With 606 professionals and offices in Paris, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Madrid and Milan, La Française provides investment solutions and services to institutional and private clients worldwide. The group manages over €71 billion in assets as at April 30, 2018.
About the position:
Within the Marketing & Business Development Department, the international marketing team’s mission is dedicated to marketing La Française’s existing funds and creating new investment solutions for both the securities and real estate sectors for international clients. The team assures the consistency of La Française’s product offerings and its competitivity in the marketplace, as well as piloting and coordinating the development of product offerings for the different entities and affiliates of La Française Group.
The international marketing analyst’s role will be to assist the manager in all of their missions, in coordination with the different functional and operational teams of the Group: International Sales, Product / Fund Management, Legal, Compliance.
The position will focus on listed securities strategies (bonds, treasuries, money markets, cross asset, general equities, real estate securities), with up to 20% of time allocated to real estate projects. More precisely, main responsibilities will include:
• Participation in the development of new ideas for investment solutions
• Creation, improvement & regular updates of marketing documents (presentations, teasers, key selling points, white papers)
• Creation of specific presentations for events / client meetings / conference calls
• Collaboration with portfolio management teams and product specialists to inform sales teams & clients about developments in fund performance and market positioning
• Internal launch of new products to sales teams & follow-up on client feedback
• Participation in RFP proposals (definition of objectives, presentation of relevant internal data) and due diligence requests from clients
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills in English; French or another European language (German, Spanish, Italian) a plus
• Degree from a top-tier business school or university (financial coursework) or an Engineering school
• 2-5 years of professional experience, preferably in financial services / asset management
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Excel
• Essential skills include excellent attention to detail, organization and time management skills, rigor and a strong sense of personal responsibility
• Ability to look beyond the tasks assigned, take ownership of projects and make suggestions on how to improve the marketing role
You are available as soon as possible for a permanent position to be based in London.
Please send your CV as well as a cover letter specifying your dates of availability to the following email address: email@example.com with the reference LFFS_INT_MKT_2018