A global technology company are looking for a Team lead for their International Tax team. They are interested in speaking with International Tax SMEs that would be interested in putting their experience into a tech driven environment. This person will have exposure to different business lines spanning the globe, whilst boasting a perfect opportunity for individuals to develop their leadership skills.
- Management of a small team of tax analysts writing and analysing tax content
- Management of products through the publication process
- Work collaboratively with other teams within International Tax across the globe
- Review and assess publications, market trends, and competitor developments to capture opportunities for enhancing existing products or creating new products
- Train analysts on internal processes and procedures regarding specific products and services
- Market research, preparation of business cases and development of proposals for existing or new products
- A law degree or equivalent qualification / background in Tax.
- 5 years of experience, including reporting or writing complex martial
- Background in international Tax (developments, trends, issues)
- SME across a couple of international tax projects
- Leadership experience / management of a team (prerequisite)
- CTA/ ACA or other professional memberships also desirable