Internship - European Equity analyst - Activist Hedge fund - London
A European equity long short fund is looking to add an analyst to their team as an intern.
The firm are classified as a Long short equity fund that take an Activist approach which means that they are highly Fundamental, deep dive and engage the client. In order to apply you must have:
- Excellent academics
- Some prior experience in fundamental equity investing in addition to some transactional experience (M&A or Private Equity)
- Excellent modelling skills
- A desire to investment in a concentrated manner.
The internship is likely to last 2-6 months.
As a member of the team you will have the opportunity to be involved will include:
• Generating catalyst-driven ideas in European stocks (industrials, real estate, infrastructure, financials and energy)
• Researching both Long and shorts with a deep dive concentrated approach
• Having active engagement with senior management teams and shareholders
• Helping the portfolio manager with risk management
All applications must be in Word format or they cannot be accepted.