Intranet and Collaboration Specialist
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Schroders Investment Management
- 23 Nov 17 2017-11-23
Schroders are seeking to appoint an Intranet and Collaboration Specialist for a 6 month contract based in the City of London.
Overview of role
This role will be part of the London-based Internal Communications team of five which looks after all internal communications globally, utilising a global communications network where necessary.
We have recently embarked on a two-year project to upgrade our global intranet and employee collaboration. For the intranet project, we work as part of an Agile team of [ten] people, alongside Technology. From the business side the project sponsor is the Global Head of HR, the Product Manager is the Senior Communications Manager and this role will take the position of Product Owner, following a handover from the Senior Communications Executive.
We're looking for a skilled intranet expert, with experience implementing a new global intranet and managing it. It is a great opportunity to own and shape our new global intranet at a fast-paced FTSE 100 company.
Duties to include:
- Lead the day-to-day project management of developing a new global intranet, to support improved collaboration and enhanced ways of working, creating a cohesive digital work place, integrating all internal digital tools
- Lead the create and delivery of a new strategy for delivering the new intranet, in collaboration with Communications team
- Daily meetings and project management with Agile team of [ten]
- Create and own the governance model, supporting the platform and service globally
- Conduct an audit around what employees would like from our new intranet platform and use it to deliver a best practice intranet. Champion user-centred design for the intranet.
- Measure and review performance and behaviours with analytics, optimising where possible
- Evaluate new tools, technologies, and processes for digital product offerings with business and technology partners
- Support internal stakeholders in using the digital channels to meet their goals and objectives, working closely with existing support team to allocate creating and amending content
- Build an Employee Council and a network of intranet champions and engage them around the intranet vision and strategy
- Awareness of best practice and conduct external benchmarking to ensure industry alignment