Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That's why we're here.
We connect small business owners to investors - to create jobs, help families and power economies - because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £13.7 billion in 171,000 loans to 122,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 100,000 jobs and contributed £7.2 billion to the UK economy. There's never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let's build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever. The team
This role sits within the high performing Introducer Channel. Responsible for owning and nurturing existing key introducer relationships, this a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning team! What will you be doing?
Working closely with our BDMs and Introducer Leadership team to support Introducers by enhancing their FC knowledge. Assisting in the day to day reporting and monitoring of performance metrics for our introducer community. Using Tableau reports, salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Support Introducer relationships to drive origination revenue
- Provide monthly, quarterly reports and insights to BDMs, assisting them to grow relationships efficiently
- Assist in the creation of training and support materials to support Introducer training
- Understand the market landscape and assist internal knowledge through L&D
- Assist in Introducer Campaign data management, reporting and analysis
- Weekly Tracker reporting, managing excel data daily to assist performance management of the channel
Why join us?
- Passionate about Introducer success - actively teaming internally across Sales, Marketing, Operations and Commercial and Strategy teams
- Experienced in meeting deadlines for specific tasks/ project milestones
- Able to confidently engage and influence executives, Director and owner level
- A confident relationship builder with excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Able to use various reporting tools such as Excel, Salesforce, openness to learn FC specific tools
We're gearing up for our biggest chapter yet - and it's being driven by all of our Circlers.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we'll back you all the way. This is the place to make a positive difference. Join the disruption. Say "I was there". Be a part of it. Build something incredible and make a genuine impact on the lives of many - including yours.
Here at Funding Circle we have a hybrid working policy, for most teams this means we'd like to see you in the office 2-3 days a week. We hope this will give you the chance to connect with your colleagues and work in a way that is most effective for you! It's in our differences that we find our strengths.
We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we're building a culture where difference is valued. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better. We will consider flexible working options; please talk to us to discuss how we could make this role flexible for you. Want to Build The Incredible? We'd love to hear from you. #LI-CS1