- £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 14 Jun 18 2018-06-14
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a small FCA regulated Family Office based in Mayfair. The position would give the successful candidate an interesting and varied role with a real insight into the workings of a Family Office and associated investment structures.
There is an element of processing but the specific duties are likely to involve elements of: -
- Maintaining investment positions on a bespoke Portfolio Management System which is regularly being developed to adopt new or enhanced methodology.
- Reconciliation of cash and stock positions.
- Maintaining cash positions.
- Liaising extensively with the offshore investment manager.
- Corporate actions and proxy voting.
- Preparation of reports (including performance reporting) for research analysts and fund managers.
- Liaising with custodians and administrators.
- Ensuring the accurate implementation and execution of trade.
- Strong academics.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in investment operations or related field such as global custody, asset management or investment banking.
- Exposure to the workings of private equity investments would be beneficial, but not essential.
- The candidate must be self-motivated, able to work independently and function effectively within a small organisation.
- Attention to detail and the ability to look at the wider picture to understand the implications of the role.
- Good knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft products.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for almost 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed companies, private equity backed businesses and privately owned, early stage ventures. We recruit across all sectors, but have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. We have offices in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. For further information, please see http://www.walkerhamill.com