- Competitive Salary & Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Oakfield Search
- 19 Jun 18 2018-06-19
Exciting opportunity to join a well-established renewable energy investor backed by one of largest sector specific private equity funds. They have an extensive track record of successfully closing renewable energy transactions in the UK and Europe and are further developing into flexible generation assets. This Investment Analyst position offers extensive exposure to all aspects of transactions and the opportunity to gain in-depth deal experience with hands on involvement in the structuring and execution of transactions from financial modelling through to due diligence, investment committee presentations and participating in commercial negotiations.
It is essential that candidates must have the following experience
- Very high level of financial modelling experience building and working with project finance models
- Minimum 18 months and up to 3 years relevant work experience gained from an investment bank, advisory firm, investment fund or developer
- Exposure to either infrastructure, power or renewable greenfield projects and transactions
In return, alongside day to day involvement in financial modelling the Investment Analyst will be involved in -
- all aspects of the structuring and execution of a large pipeline of deals including - project financings, acquisition of additional projects and portfolios and also acquisition of complimentary/competing organisations in the sector.
- Due diligence, commercial negotiations and financing
- Liaising with external and internal project/transaction counterparites
- The role will focus on both the UK and Europe and will require some travel.
- Fluent English with additional European languages a plus
- Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.