- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Arkesden Real Estate
- 18 Apr 19
Arkesden Real Estate is working with a leading European RE fund who are seeking an Investment Analyst to join their London team. The business invests into a broad range of asset class, with a particular interest in the hotel sector. This is an opportunity for a top ranked Analyst to join a lean and active investment team whilst working for market leading professionals,
Our client are a leading European Real Estate Investor with consistent, reliable capital. The team have a strong pipeline and therefore an immediate need to hire at the Analyst level in London.
Our client invests in various asset classes and real estate derivatives combined with operating businesses that are largely heavily asset-backed, such as light industrial, hotels, retail and co-working.
They Partner with best in class operators in order to create highly professional investment platforms and aim to always originate off-market opportunities in which they can, via the acquisition, management and structure, produce attractive returns, while securing a downside protection.
This is an opportunity to work within a lean group of Investors and in close proximity with Asset Managers, encouraging a full comprehensive view of the investment life cycle.
Responsibilities and Duties;
- Supporting all steps in the acquisition of real estate assets from pricing to closing;
- Responsible for modeling cash flows of an investment opportunity to determine returns and quantify effects of potential risks;
- Understand complex capital structures and have the ability to develop customized promote models;
- Assist the deal team in market due diligence to understand key value drivers including supply and demand dynamics and site specific advantages;
- Responsible for assisting the team in all aspects of physical due diligence including working with third party consultants to understand all the potential risks related to the physical structure of the property;
- Ability to navigate and comprehend complex legal documents (P&S, Loan, Joint Venture and Leases).
- Masters degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering or Management from a top tier undergraduate or graduate institution.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and demonstrated excellence in their academic and extracurricular activities;
- Up to Three years of relevant experience (real estate, investment banking, architecture);
- Fluent in English + 1 other European language.
- Strong computer and modeling skills (Excel, Word, ARGUS, PowerPoint, Access);
- Strong organizational and analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- Able to work under tight deadlines; and
- Able to manage several parallel projects.