Our client, a small boutique asset manager, are seeking an Investment Analyst to provide strategic investment analysis, supporting their investment objectives. The ideal candidate will have a very good knowledge of asset classes, managers and legal structures as well as oral and written presentation skills.
- Develop and take ownership for the company vision, Business Plan and values, and to be totally committed to these.
- Provide support to the Investment Team’s internal and external customers.
- Develop, implement and maintain risk analysis for their assets including risk relative to liabilities. This includes proposals for development of the portfolio and the application to specific schemes and the use of relevant systems.
- Assist in the Investment Team’s asset/manager research activities.
- Support the ongoing development of our reporting, including on climate-related risks, with the aim of improving quality, consistency, timeliness and service for recipients.
- Be a point of contact for investment suppliers, including fund managers, custodian and consultants.
- Assist in managing governance and compliance systems.
- Contribute ideas and challenge the existing practices and approaches.
- Assist with the training of other employees and other stakeholders on investment matters.
- Develop and enhance the systems (internal and external) used by the investment team, including for forward-looking risk analysis, and be responsible for their maintenance, production of regular reports and monitoring.