Investment Analyst, Global Investments Group
- Excellent base and bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Partners
- 22 Jun 18 2018-06-22
Top global investments group is looking to add an Investment Analyst to their London office. The role is suitable for those at the 2nd or 3rd year analyst level. including those going up to the Associate class this year.
Our client is a major global investments group.
They are now looking to add an Investment Analyst to their team.
The Analyst will support the Directors on the execution of deals for the fund.
The position will have a heavy transactional content, and you will work on valuations, financial modelling, deal execution, negotiation, through to completion
Other projects will include research on various industry sub-sectors and potential acquisition targets; assistance with deal generating activities; deal-related analysis (including valuation) and process management
They are very interested in meeting with people who will have a background as follows:
- investment bankers with major investment banks. You will have a background in M&A, leveraged finance or sector coverage
- professionals from private equity firms
- due to the level of the role it is likely that you will have 2-3 years experience
- strong financial modelling skills