A single family office based in Central London is looking to hire an Investment Analyst to join their growing team. The successful candidate will be working across fund commitments, co-investments and direct private investing. The successful candidate will work with senior analysts and have exposure to a broad range of sectors and will eventually be researching direct investment opportunities.
- Analysis of direct investment opportunities and existing portfolios across a vast range of sectors and geographies
- Assist/Lead the production of financial models across current and future investments
- Monitoring of existing investments and portfolios. Improving relationships with companies and analysis of external funds.
- Developing a knowledge of relevant trends and potential risks to assist with direct investment activity
- Due diligence of current investment activities and to investment committee papers
- Lead development of financial models across current and potential investments
- Uphold and improve internal analysis, reporting and controls around existing investments and portfolios
- Building rapport with key stakeholders across the organisation
- Degree Educated
- Up to 3 years’ experience in an investment related role
- Proficient in Excel, including proven ability of building financial models
- Attention to detail
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.