Investment Analyst or Assistant Director - Real Estate
- GBP40000 - GBP90000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- .Michael Page Financial Services.
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
The role (Investment Analyst or Assistant Director) will involve working on the origination and execution of core, core plus, value-add, & development real estate opportunities in central/greater London. The role also covers asset/portfolio management.
Our client is a growing real estate investment manager with a strong financial backing
- To provide support and assistance in the development of the business plan and strategy within real estate sectors with main focus on core, core plus, value-add, and development opportunities in central and greater London.
- Carry out regular research and analysis of markets in the relevant sectors
work on the origination of potential acquisition opportunities and disposals including assets, corporate transactions, forward funding or development
- Asset and portfolio monitoring
The successful candidate:
- Experience in real estate investment management, surveying, consulting or other relevant field
- Additional relevant qualification (RICS, ACA, CFA, Master of Real Estate etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent academic track record
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a lean real estate focused family office with a strong financial backing