We are looking to hire an Investment Associate to focus on Private Debt investment opportunities with a UK focus.
Our Private Debt Associates have responsibilities which include identifying, researching and modelling potential investments, and monitoring portfolio investments. Workstreams will include financial modelling, investment research, stakeholder coordination and due diligence. They must be able to work within an entrepreneurial, collegial environment in which all team members are expected to step-up and take on responsibility when appropriate. They must be able to articulate an investment thesis and think critically.
Hire must come from either a banking or private debt background (or from a mixture of both).
- 2-4 years’ total experience in either private debt or investment banking, or from a mixture of both
- Some corporate credit experience is preferred, Private Debt or Leveraged Finance particularly interesting
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a top-tier institution, Economics, Business or Finance degrees are particularly interesting but not required.
- Proven financial modelling and valuation skills
- Ability to think critically and objectively whilst working under time pressure
- Excellent oral and written communication, fluent level of written and spoken English essential
- Proven team player, able to work in a collegiate environment
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
Application deadline: 03/11/2020