Investment Associate - Infrastructure Private Equity Fund
- Outstanding base and bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Partners
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
Top global infrastructure fund is looking to recruit an Investment Associate into their team
Our client is a top performing infrastructure fund. They have made a significant number of investments into the broad range of infrastructure assets including toll roads, ports, airports, oil and gas infrastructure and are busy at the moment looking to make a series of new investments throughout Europe.
As a result, they have asked us to help them find an Investment Associate who will work on the origination, excecution and portfolio management of investments for the fund. Day to day this might due diligence, acquisition process management, financial modelling, valuation, asset review papers, market research, fund raising and external marketing presentations.
They are looking for a professional who will have a background as follows:
- Associates from other infrastructure private equity funds
- Associates from tier one investment banks who will have at least 5 years experience
- Candidates will have solid experience in the broad infrastructure sector, to include oil and gas, telecoms, transport
Candidates will have experience of working on infrastructure investments or deals.