Investment Associate - Leading Healthcare PE Fund
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Arkesden Private Equity
- 17 Aug 18 2018-08-17
Arkesden Private Equity has been mandated to find a Senior Analyst/Junior Associate level individual to join a leading healthcare focused Mid-Market PE fund in London. The successful candidate will likely have 2-4 years' experience within Healthcare Investment Banking or Private Equity (sector exposure is a must). French Language is ideal, along with German/Nordics.
Investment Associate – Healthcare Fund
We are looking for an Investment Associate to join our leading mid-market investment team in London. The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
The team are currently focussed on originating and evaluating investment opportunities, executing investments, and the development and exit of portfolio companies. This role will offer a diverse range of day to day tasks, and will provide you with an excellent level of exposure both to investment opportunities and portfolio companies, as well as to the senior team. The role will allow you to develop your coverage of the healthcare space, whilst using your entrepreneurial skills to help develop some of the most exciting high-growth opportunities in the sector.
- Strong European deal flow.
- Entrepreneurial culture and headroom to grow.
- Lean team structure offering strong senior interaction.
- Broad exposure across the European Healthcare Services space.
- 2 – 4 years of M&A experience a strong Investment Banking platform.
- Strong research, quantitative, financial modelling and analytical skills.
- A strong understanding of the Healthcare sector.
- European languages, particulalry French, German or a Nordic language, are beneficial but not required.