Investment Associate - Multi-Manager
- £Exc + benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Meredith Brown Associates
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
Our client is a highly regarded investment office who provide advisory and discretionary investment management services to pension funds, family offices and charitable endowments and foundations. They have an excellent opportunity for an Investment Associate to join their London team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- As a member for the Portfolio Management team you will initially be allocated a number of investment portfolios which will cover a range of institutional and family office clients
- Asset classes include Private Markets, Absolute Return, Credit and Global Equities.
- Specify, develop and ensure execution of clients’ investment strategies.
- Set long-term asset allocation strategy with the selection of approved investment funds to achieve this strategy
- Monitoring, management and continual improvement of the investment line-up
- Production of materials for client meetings to report on investment performance and discuss investment strategy.
- Responsible for researching and identifying promising investment theses
- Conducting due diligence on asset managers who, once approved
- Exposure and direct access to some of the most seasoned and high-quality asset managers in the world.
Attributes & Experience:
- Candidates will need to display a significant level of maturity and gravitas.
- Good problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Thrive in a collaborative working environment
- Experience or working in a professional services role
- A genuine passion for investing
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Graduated with a 1st or upper 2nd class degree in an academic subject from a leading university
- Keen to commit to further professional development including the CFA qualification
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted