Outstanding opportunity to join the Distressed Debt and Special Situations team of a tier one US group
We are now working with a leading US private equity group.
They are now looking to add an Associate to their Distressed Debt and Special Situations Fund.
In the role you will:
- Analysis of investments in distressed companies and their debt
- Formulating strategies such as refinancing/ restructuring/ turnaround/ M&A
- Financial modelling and scenario planning
- Assisting with document preparation
- Active participation in the investment process
They are interested in meeting people who will have a background as follows:
- Leveraged finance bankers
- Restructuring advisors
- Private equity professionals
- You will probably be at the 2nd year analyst to 1st year associate level