Investment Associate, European Mid Market Private Equity Fund (suitable for those with 4 - 8 years experience)
- Outstanding base and bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Partners
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
Outstanding opportunity to join this mid market private equity fund. The successful candidate might work for another private equity firm, or blue chip advisory firm. It's aimed at someone with 4-8 years experience.
Our client is a leading private equity firm. They invest across a wide range of sectors, and they tend to invest in the European mid market,.
They are now looking to add an Investment Associate to their team whose brief will be to work on the execution of investments for the fund.
Day to day, you can expect to:
- Carry out initial analysis and evaluation of investments, meeting the management of companies
- Building financial models and carrying out detailed financial and commercial analysis
- Preparing investment recommendations to the Partners and Investment Committee
- Execution of investments and managing transactions alongside Directors and Partners
- Portfolio management of businesses. The fund has considerable involvement in the portfolio management and you can expect to work closely with senior management
We are interested in meeting professionals who will have a background as follows:
- private equity professionals from other funds
- investment bankers with blue chip advisory firms or the leading investment banks
- you may well have an MBA
The role is aimed at people with 4 -7 years experience