This fund focus on mid-market Healthcare transactions across Europe, and are looking for a Senior Analyst/Junior Associate to join their team in London.
- Origination and execution of pan-European Healthcare transactions
- Financial modelling
- Some portfolio level work will be required as well
- 2 to 4 years experience within a leading Bank or PE fund focusing on Healthcare
- Strong analysis work and exposure to significant transactions
- European language is preferred, French is ideal
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.