Investment Associate, Prestigious Lower Mid-Market Private Equity Fund, London, UK
Our client has a long track record of investing into the lower mid-market. It invests across a number of sectors, and is looking to hire an investment associate to be involved in a range of investment activities focussing on UK transactions. With in-depth sector knowledge across key industry sectors, the team have a wealth of expertise to offer. They work in partnership with the portfolio to provide support and drive growth to help them compete in a global marketplace.
You'll join an entrepreneurial and nimble business, and support in the origination and execution of new deals and will become increasingly involved in the portfolio over time. Our client recruits infrequently so this is a rare chance to join a prestigious fund and a stable team. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supporting the senior investment professionals in all investment activities
- Target company and market analysis, investment origination and financial models for new investments
- Support the development of portfolio companies
- Experience in a professional services organization or business unit, most likely accountancy, investment banking, consultancy or similar.
- Well-developed financial modelling skills with an understanding of funding mechanics.
- Good commercial acumen and a drive for outstanding customer service and a high-performance culture.
- Personal experience of working within a small team with a large amount of autonomy.
- An individual who is intellectually robust but also has strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A visible and energetic team player with the personal confidence and intellect to add immediate value to an established and successful team.