Investment Associate, Private Equity Fund and Co-Investments, London, UK
Our client is a well-established alternatives asset manager, investing in various strategies across private equity and private debt. Their PE team invests via fund commitments and direct co-investments in the European mid-market. They have recruited an excellent set of experienced PE professionals and have deployed the majority of their first fund with strong performance thus far.
In this role you will be part of a lean team, that is being heavily backed internally, and have access to significant and highly diverse deal flow. The culture is entrepreneurial, and the work is fast-paced. The ideal candidate will not only have excellent technical skills but also a natural communication style and the ability to build relationships with GPs all over Europe. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You'll play an integral role in the evaluation and execution of direct, primary and secondary investment opportunities
- Assist in all aspects of the transaction process, particularly financial modelling and conducting due diligence
- Work with seniors to prepare material for the investment committee approval process
- Strong academic track record
- Experience from a top-tier institution in M&A, equity research, strategy consulting or corporate finance
- Must be a team player with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrating interest in alternative investments.
- Fluency in an additional European language is highly desirable