Investment Bank - Credit Analysis - Hedge funds, fund of funds, financial sponsor funds, and asset managers.
Credit Analysis of buy side firms - mainly hedge funds.
- Performing credit analysis on a portfolio of Financial Institutions, to facilitate informed credit decisions.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the groups under your responsibility and developing market intelligence by investigating all available sources of credit and financial information.
- Monitoring the portfolio to detect any credit issue requiring a specific review.
- Conducting annual and interim reviews. Producing, and presenting, a factual summary of client’s credit worthiness.
- Day-to-day transaction approvals, quantifying risks for trade requests received from Front Office across the bank.
- Preparing initial credit questionnaires for ISDA/CSA and other legal documents, and negotiation of credit-related terms in the legal docs.
- Developing a good knowledge of capital market products, legal documentations, accounting and regulatory environments.
- Performing due diligences.
- Performing portfolio reviews when required.
- Keeping abreast of changing methodologies and credit policies.
- Credit Analysis experience from a ratings agency or a bank, preferably, covering financial institutions.
- Degree educated.
- A "can do" attitude.
Vennbridge is an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. See https://www.linkedin.com/in/louisaltman/ and www.vennbridge.com