- Circa £500 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Mondrian Alpha Recruitment Solutions
Investment Bank - Service Delivery Manager - Telecommunication Network Services
London, England, United Kingdom
Salary: Circa £500 per day
The Telecommunication & Network Services Team seek a Business Analyst to aid their continuous accountability for the ongoing design, delivery and operations of the global network and voice infrastructure utilized by this Banks Private and Commercial Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth Management, Investor & Treasury Services, and all other affiliates.
- The Telecommunication & Network Service Delivery group specifically provides the technical delivery, supply chain management, client engagement and project governance as it relates to Telecommunication & Network Services projects, business requests and operational activities.
- The Service Delivery Manager serves as the technical project coordination resource with the proper skillset to facilitate and drive the successful deployment of data networking technologies in support of both small and large projects, and any other network-related business requests.
EXECUTION AND OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE
- Serves as the technical project coordination resource with the proper skillset to facilitate and drive the successful deployment of data networking technologies in support of both small and large projects, and any other network-related business requests.
- Drives Service Design and Operations resources to ensure all data network requests and projects are delivered on time, within budget and in scope.
- Work with provisioning team receive/review circuit quotes and make circuit ordering decisions.
- Submit TRFs and represent orders in Financial Governance meetings.
- Produces weekly status reports and project plans as required.
- Conducts weekly meetings in support of assigned initiatives.
- Work closely with PMO on large projects to coordinate TNS deliverables as they relate to project plans.
RELATIONSHIP AND COMMUNICATION
- Ensures proper communication to key stakeholders, including affected lines of business, internal Service Delivery Managers and Global Technology and Infrastructure partners.
- Works directly with our business-aligned Service Delivery Managers to meet all client expectations.
- Works closely with internal clients and external vendors to schedule appropriate resources based on project requirements.
- Typically requires 5 to 7 years of related experience.
- Strong project management skills with a technical background in network infrastructure and/or voice
- Proven team player with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Takes ownership of tasks, projects and follows through on obligations and deliverables
- Dedicated to meeting the needs of internal and external clients
- Establishes and maintains key relationships, and gains our client’s trust and respect
- Detail oriented and process driven, with strong administrative skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and handle high pressure situations
- Industry knowledge of networking technologies and vendor products such as Cisco, Arista, Aruba and/or CheckPoint, and a solid understanding as to how they are implemented within the financial services industry
- Prior experience in a Technical Project Coordination role within the financial services industry