Investment Banking Associate, M&A - Industrials
- £80k + (& Competitive Bonus)
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Dartmouth Partners
- 08 Feb 18 2018-02-08
A US mid-market full service Investment Bank is looking for an Associate level candidate to join an active, busy team focusing on the Industrials sector. You will have experience from either a leading boutique or similarly sized investment bank with either Industrials transaction experience or a strong passion and knowledge for the Industrials space.
We are recruiting for a full-service, mid-market Investment Banking firm.
A small but growing team focusing on the Industrials sector, the role will be fast paced and offer a lot of room for growth and excellent deal exposure. The candidate will be comfortable working both within a team and autonomously at times, showcasing their entrepreneurial mindset and commitment to helping the team grow.
The Industrials coverage team based in London focuses on pan-European, mid-market transactions with a very opportunistic reach.
Our client is seeking individuals who have had solid transaction exposure at either the Associate level. The successful candidate will;
- Have an outstanding academic track-record, with either a 2.1 or 1st (or international equivalent) from a leading university
- Relevant Investment Banking experience, with a background within the Industrials sector, or showing a keen and demonstrable passion and interest in the space. People at the Analyst 3 level due for promotion in the upcoming cycles would also be considered
- Strong commercial acumen with strong analytical and modelling skills and an entrepreneurial mindset with a proactive desire to help the team grow; as well as confident written and oral communication skills
Our client is committed to becoming one of the leading Investment Banks within the mid-market space and, as such, presents an opportunity to join an already successful institution with ambitions for further growth. If you feel you have the qualities required then please send in a CV and we can discuss the role in more detail.