Investment Banking Divison Healthcare - Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 24 Mar 18 2018-03-24
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley is a worldwide leader in investment banking and is one of the top firms in mergers and acquisitions (M&A), underwriting of equity and equity-related transactions, corporate debt issuance, and high-yield debt financing. With professionals in 30 countries, we are consistently recognized for our performance in both traditional and innovative financing techniques, helping a wide range of clients around the world to make and execute decisions about their business strategy and financial structure.
Morgan Stanley’s Healthcare Group works with companies, institutions and individuals on mergers and acquisitions, strategy advisory, and executions of public and private capital markets transactions. As an Analyst in the European Investment Banking team, you will work with Officers and Senior Bankers on a variety of execution and business development assignments while interacting directly with senior-level financial and strategic decision-makers at some of Europe’s largest corporations. Professionals in the European team are mainly located in London, Paris and Frankfurt and work closely with other IBD groups and Global Capital Markets colleagues in Europe. An ideal candidate would have prior Healthcare/Pharmaceutical and financial industry / investment banking experience.
• Creating and analysing financial models with a high degree of granularity
Gathering market data to analyse trends and help value companies and transactions
• Creating, drafting and taking ownership of presentations and memoranda for a wider audience both internally within the firm as well as externally
• Contributing to team discussions and client meetings
• Helping to manage and assist in the execution of corporate finance transactions
Skills required (essential)
• You have been educated to degree level from a leading university.
• Relevant Investment Banking (corporate finance/M&A) experience or equivalent required
• Strong analytical and modelling skills
• Knowledge of accounting and financial concepts
• You are a results-driven team player who performs well under pressure and against tight deadlines
• Fluent in English and excellent oral and written communication skills are essential; ability to communicate effectively in multiple languages is helpful, however, not a necessity
• You are committed to excellence and maintain high professional and ethical standards
The salary of this role is competitive.
The closing date for applications is 03/04/2018
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.