Investment Communications Manager (Maternity Cover)
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- William Blake Consulting Ltd
- 19 Jun 18 2018-06-19
Lead, develop, and manage firm-level client communications, working closely with the Head of Communications, Sales team, Investment Specialists, and Client Service. Also lead, develop, and manage internal communications.
- Shape messaging and content for firm-level investor communications
- Implement programme to upgrade firm-level materials by improving brand standardisation and content
- Coordinate messaging and feedback for events
- Maximise the return from events and industry conferences
- Host and coordinate investor due diligence meetings and calls.
- Shape and deliver the programme of internal communications, including ensuring that technology is used appropriately and that information is relevant to staff and is as immediate and as digestible as possible.
- Work with key stakeholders to improve staff engagement
- Improve intranet platform and innovate ways to achieve above
- Minimum of 10 years of experience within the investment management industry
- Highly collaborative and comfortable working across functional groups – must be a team player
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills