- up to £70,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Optimus E2E
- 09 Aug 18 2018-08-09
Our client, a leading asset manager based in London is looking to hire an Investment Compliance Analyst to join their growing team. The role is primary focused on monitoring, analysing and following up of the firm’s portfolios to en-sure investment guideline/mandate client, regulatory and internal investment compliance.
- Daily monitoring of client, regulatory and internal restrictions in globally managed portfolios. Interacting with Account and Portfolio Management as well as the Legal department on regulatory and guideline questions, providing timely identification, escalation and resolution of compliance issues.
- Reviewing, analysis, qualification & commenting on investment and regulatory guidelines as and when internal teams seek clarifications
- Researching and responding to external requests
- Assisting portfolio managers to better understand specific investment & regulatory constraints in a timely manner
- Investigating investment queries with a view to provide impartial analysis and communicate reportable instances to senior management
- Being involved in projects which aim to enhance the processes and systems
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, preferably in Business, Finance or related subjects, affinity with numbers, financials & corporate governance
- Significant practical experience of at least one industry recognized compliance monitoring system i.e. Charles River, Bloomberg, Aladdin, Sentinel, Thinkfolio, MIG21 etc.
- Background and experience in working within multidisciplinary/international teams