Our client is a top player in the asset management industry, looking to add a conscientious and engaging team leader to their Operations team to support the Investment function.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing leadership and guidance to your team whilst managing team resources to meet demand from the broader business
- Working closely with tech partners, leading on projects to enhance business systems where possible, training team members to use new systems effectively
- Monitor and evaluate internal processes and controls to maximise effectiveness, efficiency and and make recommendations for enhancement where appropriate
- Mange and develop a high calibre team by providing mentorship and suitable opportunities for growth
- Partner with global compliance and key stakeholders to implement and support an the wider business across Europe
- Support the restructuring of portfolios and pricing structures as the business continues its expansion in Europe and Asia
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Strong leadership and proven management experience
- Excellent academic record
- Project and resource management ability
- Ability to learn, or existing familiary with equity portfolio support for multiple vehicles.
- Knowledge of quantitative financial models