- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Dartmouth Partners
- 17 Oct 17 2017-10-17
A leading investment consultancy is looking to bring on two investment analysts to join their Equity Manager Monitoring team. The analysts perform a vital function as they determine whether or not the manager has veered from their original investing style and highlight potential problems before they become actual ones. The individuals also assist the manager research team in comparing the performance and style of existing managers against potential replacement ones.
The candidate will have day-to-day responsibility for monitoring designated asset classes/investment managers, acquiring a thorough understanding of managers' disciplines and portfolio characteristics, and assessing whether they are consistent with the managers' espoused investment discipline. The individual is also responsible for identifying, summarising, and presenting key investment issues for discussion at ergular meetings.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- 3+ years' experience in a related role,
- Previous investment experience either on the sell-side or buy-side,
- An educational background in economics, finance, or a related subject, and
- An investment philosophy aligned with the firm's focus on value investing.