- GBP55000 - GBP65000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Financial Services
- 31 Oct 17 2017-10-31
ROBERT HALF FINANCIAL SERVICES ARE RECRUITING FOR A GERMAN SPEAKING INVESTMENT CONTROLLER TO JOIN A LEADING GERMAN FUND MANAGER, BASED IN BELGRAVIA, LONDON.
About the role;
While reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Investment Controller has to ensure that deal structures are set up and any movement in asset classes are tracked properly. This is a broad role combining liaising with tax and legal advisors is also.
- Maintain the Basic Information Report and any replacement of this system
- Help with the implementation and operation of the new IT system
- Set up investment structures
- Set-up companies or supervise the set-up including the bank accounts
- Support with monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc reporting
- Review of legal material and communicating issues to the team including tax issues
- Prepare data on portfolio companies as requested for internal or external reporting
- Compile and maintain data of company information for upcoming Fundraising
- Prepare fund flows and monitor cash movement
- Participate in Investment Committee and Board meetings
About the firm
My client is a leading German fund manager , focusing on mid-market companies. They were founded in 1995 and primarily invest in management buy-outs and buy-ins , aiming to produce substantial capital gains over the medium term. Their investors include public and private pension funds, insurance companies and high net worth families and their targeted sectors are Health care, Services & Software, Consumer & E-Commerce and Smart Industries. Their head office is based in Frankfurt and they also have a presence in Luxembourg and Jersey. This role is based in their London office in Belgravia.
To be successful in this Investment Controller position, you will be fluent in German( at a business level) and will ideally have gained experience in a big 4 firm and be a minimum of 2 years post qualified. You will have an understanding of structured finance and tax
About the package
The package on offer for this Investment Controller at a German Fund Manager consists of a competitive base salary, 10-30% bonus, 30 days holiday, and a pension contribution.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement