Based in London, we are an early stage technology company in the asset management space. We are building cutting edge tools and data sets designed to improve the way that active professional investors go about making investment decisions.
Having just closed a major funding round, we are now starting to scale our operations, requiring several new hires, among them a Junior Investment/Data Analyst. The role is London based and will be focused on both maintaining our existing applications and exploring how traditional and alt data sets can be used to optimize investment decision-making processes (with a heavy emphasis on the macro area).
Specific projects will include:
- Data quality and data anomaly inspection.
- Build & optimize data pipelines for Investment Product Design team in python.
- Design and development of data integrity framework processes.
- Data optimization - reviewing the data content of all signals and upgrading where possible.
- Signal Design - identifying new information categories for additional ClearMacro signals.
- Signal Marketing - generating relevant marketing content promoting the value of CM data and signals.
- Enthusiastic professional, with finance or business background and interest in capital markets, data and technology.
- Python & SQL skills essential.
We would expect the following from you:
- A keen interest in the application of data to investment decision-making and a robust understanding of data science techniques and applications.
- Systematic review of potential data outliers and communication of findings.
- Provide support to Quantitative Development Team and Investment Product Design team whenever support is needed.
- Super communication skills – both written and oral.
- Creativity: the role will involve proactively developing new product ideas and enhancements.
- A strong interest in macro / economics / strategy / algo trading.
- A can-do attitude - can make decisions as well as take instructions, sharing ideas that you believe will add to the culture and company efficiency.
What can you expect from us?
- Being a company transitioning from start-up to the first phase of growth – there will be many opportunities to both use and expand your skills and range.
- An open culture that encourages sharing of ideas.
- Goals and deliverables focused - flexibility around how this is achieved.
- Competitive remuneration package.