Investment Director The role is with a Multi Family Office in London that has just launched and looking for a creative, intelligent and personable Investment Director / Counsellor with at least 5 years investment experience to join their team and make a significant contribution to their next phase of growth.
- Ensure portfolios are managed in accordance with the risk mandate, objectives and the firm's investment proposition.
- Contribute to the firm's Investment Committee and act in accordance with its terms of reference. - Undertake appropriate quantitative and qualitative research and analysis and have relevant experience conducting fund manager interviews.
- Maintain close relationships with Private Client teams, responding to investment queries swiftly and maintaining an exceptionally high level of internal client satisfaction. - Clearly explain our investment proposition and portfolio positioning in client meetings when required by the Private Client Director/s.
- Actively support Investment in building new and existing client Portfolio pitches and marketing material around the wealth plan strategies
- Preferred to be be RDR Level 4 qualified - 5+ years investment experience, preferably across multiple asset classes at a large established wealth manager
- Demonstrable experience of private client portfolio construction, preferably with significant direct client contact - A keen interest and high-level understanding of macro drivers (economic and political) and the relationship with asset classes - An excellent understanding of industry research and analysis tools