* Identify growth stage technology businesses with which the fund can partner to build longterm shareholder value
* Develop relationships with founders and management teams
* Use analytical rigour and investment judgement to assess investment prospects
* Support the Partners by managing deals through to completion using financial acumen, commercial insight and strong project management skills
* Support portfolio companies through the transaction lifecycle from the growth phase through to eventual exit
* 4+ years of experience within a technology private equity firm or venture capital firm. You will have a track record in growth capital or technology buy-outs, working on investments in the €5-30 million range
* Commercially minded with excellent academics and a degree from a first-class institution (ideally MBA and / or CFA)
* Highly developed analytical and financial skills
* A strong understanding of the software industry
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.