Investment Director, Multi Assets - 10 month fixed term contract
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Aviva Investors
- 12 Sep 18
Investment Director, Multi Assets - 10 month FTC
10 month fixed term contract
We are looking for an Investment Director, Multi-Assets to join our Global Client Solutions team based in London. You will be responsible for assigned products or products areas to identify, develop, test, launch, review and - where appropriate - discontinue products that support client requirements and business objectives. You will collaborate with colleagues across Global Business Distribution and other AI business areas to identify needs and develop/acquire appropriate products and ensuring all product preparation is complete ahead of launch. Review exciting products, initiating making changes and becoming acknowledged as an expert in the designated products/product area.
The Aviva Investors Multi-asset team manages over £91.8 bn of assets*across a range of investment strategies. This includes our flagship Aviva Investors Multi-strategy fund suite (AIMS). Our team of 30 strategists, portfolio construction and risk experts, portfolio implementation and portfolio managers is at the heart of our business and draws on the expertise of over 300 investment professional across all major geographies to construct robust portfolios that aim to deliver outcomes tailored to our clients' needs.
- Developing and defining the strategy for the assigned product / product area
- Being an expert in the assigned products / product area thus being a resource to be used by colleagues across Aviva Investors
- Ensuring that the fair treatment of customers is defined and embedded into all activity
- Making sure that each phase of the product life-cycle is successfully executed;- Building, Market and stress testing, Registering and launching, Reviewing and adjusting, Decommissioning
- Acquiring - when appropriate - new products and incorporating these into the life-cycle phasing
- Undertaking annual product reviews
- Collaborating with sales teams, customer service teams, etc to get meaningful client feedback that supports further product and client solution development
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience
- Regulatory threshold competent and approved
- An asset class expert with good overall business & technical knowledge and a track record of identifying and delivering successful products that meet client needs
- Detail conscious expert in bringing new products from concept stage to delivery
- Experience in reviewing, updating and where necessary replacing products
- Confident network and relationship builder, both external and internal
- Effective and up to date regulatory knowledge, ensuring that all product development is compliant and that product maintenance retains full compliance
We are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent and innovative solutions are based entirely around our clients' needs, not ours.
Aviva Investors is a global asset manager with expertise in real estate, fixed income, equity, multi-asset and alternative investments. We are proud to stand out in our field as our intelligent solutions are based around our clients' objectives, not ours.
Inclusion and diversity
We are a global organisation with thousands of employees and customers from different cultures. We've built our approach to inclusion and diversity on the principles of respect, valuing differences and inclusion.
One of Aviva's core values is Care More, and this is bought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies. What's important to us is that you are supported to do the best work of your life.
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.